Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Monte Carlo bowling mania

Last Saturday night we did our annual Pietro's pizza and Monte Carlo bowling night.  We've done this for a few years now and it's super fun.  We have a big group: all my brothers and sisters (and their significant others & kids), a few friends (and their kids), my Mom, my Aunt Joanne and her husband Dave come (with their son Ashton and he brought a friend too this year), and Julian's parents Jo and Edith.

We start at the Milwaukie Pietro's and eat lots of pizza (gift certificates are thanks to my Aunt Joanne's xmas gift to us all).  Then we walk over to the bowling alley for the Monte Carlo bowling.  This year we had 3 lanes - some that came were spectators and some bowled.  Our friend Sue won $75 getting a strike during the Monte Carlo part (that you buy tickets for).  Very fun night!

My sister, Mary, bro, JK w/ his son James and my sister, Anne.

My Aunt Joanne, sister, Emily, Julian's Mom (Edith), Julian and my sister, Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment