Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Starting to feel pregnant!

So most of you know that I'm pregnant and if you don't then we might not know each other.  I'm 20 weeks pregnant now (per baby measurements), 5 months!  I thought this day would never get here!  You probably also know that we're having a baby boy.  We just found out the sex last Thursday.  I'm just starting to kind of look pregnant now, as of this week.  Last week I could still wear my work slacks pretty comfortably (and buttoned).  As of just this week they no longer button comfortably.  I still don't look visibly pregnant and you probably wouldn't guess I was unless you knew.  But I now know that day is fast approaching!  Keep checking back for more baby stuff - I'll try to post some pictures (ultrasound pics and nursery pics).  Then someday I'll be able to post baby pics.....Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment