Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hank's first Mexican bubble bath

What is cuter than a baby's face when they are trying to take a number two?  Nothing....except when he is taking the pooh on you.

I've been taking Hank into the bath with me lately.  It's so awesome to take a bath together, and a lot easier than bending over the tub to hold him in his baby bathtub.  So far these baths have been pretty uneventful....until last night.  I was holding him facing me and he was leaning back on my knees when I noticed a bunch of bubbles coming up from the depths.....hence his first Mexican bubble bath (to my knowledge). 

But it didn't stop there.  The next thing I noticed he had pushed out two big beanies.  Thank goodness they were beanies and not the typical soft baby stuff.  Julian was downstairs and couldn't hear me calling, so I had to keep an eye on the beanies until he came back upstairs to scoop them out of the tub.  We stayed in the bath a little longer (Julian goes back downstairs) and the next thing I noticed Hank got the poop-face going this time, really getting ready to push one out.  And guess what he did - yep, pooped on me again.  I learned my lesson that time and got out of the tub. 

Here are some recent pics.  I've spared you any pics related to this story though.

Hank is flying high with Daddy.


Me with my denim demon

No comments:

Post a Comment