Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Is leaving your Christmas tree up until after Easter so 2012?

Since this will be my last post of the year I figured I should post some Christmasy pics because as of January 1st Christmas is so done!  Well I'm already so done with it, but our tree is still up so it doesn't feel too done yet I guess.  I go back to work on Tuesday, it's so hard to believe (I don't want to believe it!).  We'll take our tree done (hopefully) before then.  That's only a couple months sooner than my Mom takes her tree down!  Seriously, she has left it up until my sister Anne's birthday more than a few times and her birthday is late March!!!!  It's a wee bit dry by then and more than a small fire hazard.
My tavern candles, which I miraculously found in their original boxes, all at one estate sale

Here is our Festivus family portrait




I do so love knee huggers (also from estate sales)

No comments:

Post a Comment