Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hank's first metal jacket

Anyone that knows us knows that Julian is a huge metal-head.  I'm an old (well, not that old!) rocker too and love lots o' metal as well.  So we figured Hank should have a few metal jackets in babyhood.  Who knows what type of music he'll be into once he's older, but for now he's ours to dress up!

We bought this first jacket used.  But we inherited several more (bigger) denim jackets from my wonderful boss (Trang), who gave us her two boys' clothes.  No, the jacket did not come this way, but that would have been cool.  Julian sewed on all of the patches.

I'm sexy and I know it.....wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.

Here's a better view of the front.

A view of the back.

Since I took pics near it: here is our new hawk, sold to us by our friend Chris.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're coming back to work..it went by so fast...well, at least the last few months. Hank is so cute and becoming such a fashionista with his denim jacket. U will have to bring him in again soon!

    ReplyDelete