Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Monday, January 16, 2012

If you thought the Hungers were German....in fact we are Polish.

My sister, Anne, is doing a wonderful job watching Hank during the day while we're both at work.  I came home the other day to find Hank dressed up in a mighty cute outfit that Aunt Anne had put him in during the day.  Now that he's drooling on everything and attempting to eat some solid foods he's now in for a few costume changes a day.

If I hadn't known that Anne had dressed him I could have figured it out though because there are some striking similarities in his outfit and the way she used to dress herself......you be the judge.

Hank (approx 4 months)....Notice navy doggy shirt, brown & green striped leggies and checkered socks

Anne (approx age 7)..Notice striped shirt, flowery leggings and plaid shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment