Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This week in the kitchen & on the patio

I just thought I'd post some pics of different dishes and baked goods that I/we made this week.  If anyone wants a recipe just post a comment and let me know.
Pumpkin pancakes (my 1st real from scratch pancakes) - OMG, so good!

This was dinner, rosemary potatoes, eggs, pumpkin pancakes & veggie sausage
     
Orange cream cheese muffins

Malted sandwich cookies

Lemony penne w/parmesan, fresh green beans & pistachios

Orzo w/baked shrimp, feta & dill
Some of my family came over on Saturday night to take advantage of the beautiful night and hang on our patio.
Scarlett feeding Doritos to the dogs (Matt and Christian supervising)

Scarlett w/Todd aka "Daddy".  She's making up for kicking Daddy in the jewels earlier.

My beautiful sisters, Emily (left) and Anne  (right)

Scarlett making her newest cute face








No comments:

Post a Comment