Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pittock Mansion and baby play time

So I'm on maternity leave as of last Monday (just over a week ago).  Now I'm playing the waiting game.  Last week flew by, I spent lots of time at home doing little projects that I know I won't have time for once Hank arrives (is that "nesting"?).  But I'm also taking advantage of the time and weather and doing some fun stuff too.  Last Thursday my sisters (Anne and Emily and Anne's baby Scarlett) and I went to Pittock Mansion.  None of us had ever been inside.  It was pretty darn cool.  Here are some pics.

Anne holding Scarlett, with Emily, at Pittock Mansion

One of Pittock's best bathrooms - complete with bidet, which I'm modeling

Later we went to lunch at the Doug Fir, and then to our friend Monique's house for a little get together.  It was nice and hot that day and the little ones got in the turtle pool.  Us ladies just sat around watching them and gabbing.
Scarlett (left) and Adeline (Monique's daughter) after they had some clothes on again
                       

Manijeh with her new little guy, Oren

Anne and Scarlett

Thea with Oren



No comments:

Post a Comment