Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Day at the Clackamas County Fair

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Clackamas County Fair.  Julian, Hank, and I were joined by my niece (Scarlett), my brother (Christian) and my sister (Emily).  This was Hank's first time at the fair, and we had a lot of fun.  I can't wait until he's old enough to go on some rides.  But he still had fun helping us eat some trashy fair food, checking out the animals, and watching Scarlett ride some awesome rides.

Em, me, Hank, and Christian

Scarlett is enjoying some fair food.

Christian and Hank.

Hank's riding with (or, actually on) Scarlett.

Who can resist the piglets?

Auntie Em with Scarlett checking out the piggies.

Love this guy's haircut, it really accentuates his neck.

GOAT HUMPING!!  Our visit would not be complete without it.

Mama and baby pigging out.

We couldn't hold the baby goat, but at least we got to pet him!

Goat madness!

Hank's modeling an awesome coonskin hat.

Scarlett on the helicopter ride.

Hank's having run watching Scarlett.

Scarlett's an easyrider!


Having some fun in the jeep!

We're all ready to go here.....posing in front of the funhouse, which Scarlett got to go into for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment