Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Party time at my Broseph's

My older brother, Max, and his family have some great bbq's.  We've all been out there a few times recently.  We went out there in April for his oldest son's (Jarek) birthday party.  The weather was super nice at that time.

Then just a week or so ago we went back for Jarek's high school graduation.  In the year before he starts college Jarek's going to work on a political campaign in Washington DC.  Pretty cool job!  He's a really smart kid, so I'm not surprised he figured something cool like that out.  Here are some pics from both get-togethers.

Who can resist the cute butt shot?

Jarek with his friend, Lawrence.
My bro, JK, with Julian.

JK's daughter, Alex, with my sister, Mary.

My sister, Anne, with her favorite nephew, Hank.  Sorry, other nephews!

My bro's, Christian (left), and Max.

My nephew, James (JK's son) with JK's girlfriend Flynn.

The guys, grillin' it up.  JK (left), and Max.

My favorite nephew, James, and me.  Sorry, other nephews!

Self-portrait of me, and my sister, Emily.

Anne, who's due with her son Lucas in early August, and Emily.

Max's wife, Wendy's sister, Sue, and her hubby, Steve.

JK playing with Hank as Julian holds him.


No comments:

Post a Comment