Welcome to Heidi's blog......Tales of life in Portland with my baby, Hank.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Apple festival and pumpkin patch

It's fall here in Portland and we're trying to get out and take advantage of any non-rainy days.  Last Saturday we went to a few pumpkin patches out in Boring, OR and on Sunday we went to the apple festival at the Portland Nursery. 

Here we are testing out the winter squash

Julian (wearing Hank), me, Em and Anne

Anne getting frisky with the scarecrow (an old guy was wearing this and he LOVED getting some action!)
Sunday we went to the Portland Nursery apple festival - we were mainly there for the cider tasting, admittedly.  But I also bought some yummy homemade salted carmels.  Turns out I used to work with the person helping sell the carmels - small world.  These are the best carmels ever.  http://www.indulgecarmels.com/.

Aunt Joanne, my nephew James and sister, Emily

Me with my sweet little nephew, James

No comments:

Post a Comment